Monday, June 1, 2009

Make Your June Special

Okay, I'll say it out loud, I had no sales in either of my shops in May.  Very sad ):  So to stimulate my own economy, I'm trying an experiment.  Every Monday, I'm choosing 3 items to list at a clearance price of 30% off that will last all month.

If you're reading this blog, you can actually choose your own special.  Check out both my Artfire and/or Etsy store and if you see an item you like, contact me from the link on the item's page.  I will then do a special listing of the item just for you at a 30% price reduction.  I can hold the item at that price for 5 days, so you don't even have to pay immediately.

Sound good?  Here's the link to the pretty creamer set in the photo.  So, make my June a little more special - Thanks! Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment