Sunday, March 15, 2009

Artfire Rapid Cart


How cool is it?  You can buy directly from my Artfire store without an account, just by clicking a link on the rapid cart.  Artfire has some amazing features for sellers as well as buyers.  I love "tweeting" with the owner and the staff members, it's a really friendly place to be on-line.  If you've never checked it out, you should give it a try.

There's also a special being run by several sellers right now - the Artfire Stimulus Package - the sellers are offering some really great low priced deals.  I have a couple of my ring bases listed, just $6.  Normally, the base would be embellished with stones and more work, but they look pretty awesome just by themselves.  They're copper, which is supposed to help with arthritis.  I wear them when I'm working on jewelry, pliers are hard on your hands!  I don't have arthritis, but I do seem have less fatigue when I'm wearing them, could just be a placebo affect.  

So try Artfire today and do put "AFSP" in the search box to see what you come up with - consider it an adventure in handmade!


No comments:

Post a Comment