Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Starting the Long Process

Started the long process of moving the very best vintage from my eBay store over to Etsy.  The process requires photographing every item from a zillion angles and with different settings to get just the right 5 photos to display.  

I really like taking the photos, not so much trying to edit them down.  I am lucky to be in So. Calif. so I don't have to deal with ice and snow while photographing - I feel for my friends in the freeze zones.


My mom and sisters moved to New York several years ago (long story, I won't bore you) and daily I pretty much taunt them with weather updates.  I know, it's awful, but I really miss shopping with my sis and sharing the cute things my kids do with my mom.  Emails and phone calls are just not the same.

If you'd like a closer look, here's the brass cat and the adorable Holly Hobbie dish.

1 comment:

  1. wow good luck with the "e-move" hopefully not too bad, since your photos are excellent! and yes I envy your nice weather as i stare out the window at our 5month winter here in chicago! lol

    ReplyDelete