Friday, February 6, 2009

Internet Connections


I have fallen in love with posting on Twitter.  I've visited some great blogs, seen some great shops and feel like I've met some great people (tweeples).  The internet it great for us WAHM's.

Having a web presence really puts me in touch with so many things.   I recently exchanged emails with a gal who made a purchase from me.  Marie is the educator for a wonderful organization that is a sanctuary to exotic birds that just aren't suitable as pets.  They have over 600 birds in their sanctuary in Arizona.  Please stop by their beautiful webpage and see the cute photos of their residents.  While you're there, they have a $1 donation campaign that could use a little love.  I'm sure it takes quite a bit of money to care for that many birds.  Kudos to the Oasis for their great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment