Wednesday, July 15, 2009

CIJS



It's Christmas in July time! It seems funny to start trotting out X-mas goodies, but hey, everyone is doing it so I might as well get in on the fun.

I decided to do things just a little differently, my Etsy store is hosting some great vintage items that I've been saving. Like this wonderful tablecloth by California Hand Prints. It is still so bright and crisp, with just a tiny bit of wear.

For my Artfire store, I've taken advantage of an awesome sale tool
they provide
which allows me to mark down the entire store by any percent I choose. Since I don't have
a lot of Christmas items listed, I decided to run a 15% off sale. I do have 1 pair of earrings
listed, called Bella Christmas. Pretty & simple and red & green!

It's hard to think about Christmas when it's 100 outside, but maybe thoughts of cooler days can keep me cooler inside and out. So, merry x-mas everyone and have a great July!

No comments:

Post a Comment